Monday 6 June 2011

:: Alhamdulillah ::

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

Hi June !!
right !
guys...what day is today??
monday....~
haha...you think it's funny heh?
for this time i'd like to share one happy news with u guys...~
today is the day where all the USM students can check their results...
O M G ... !!

seriously, im about to faint when 'campus oline' is still 
LOADING...
Tiago Lopes
5%
.....
.....
30%
....
.....
60%
.......
.......
99%
......
100%

tadaaaaa~

OPPPPSSSS....!!
I did it again...~  :)
sorry2, wrong channel.....HAHA
secret mehhh...
hmm, there it goes...my aaron...ehh, my result lahhh...HEHE
alhamdulillah...improve from last sem...
Thank You Allah for this gift you gave..
after all the thick & thin i've gone through...
it's worth it...
thanx to my dear parents, Ma & Ayah, also to Along & all my siblings for your support..
a special gratitude to my two dearest frens, Fara Naziha & Nur Amirah Liyana...
they had thought me a lot..they gave me their support, motivation & teach me those things that i don't know..
thnx GIRLS..~
alhamdulillah, all three of us get good results...we thanx for that....
peace yoww~!


p/s : NORA ELENA today...! 7 pm...cant wait.. see ya Aaron Aziz...hehe
      : my MUM was so happy & she kissed me..don't be JEALOUS keyh...lol

2 comments:

  1. tahniah syg..... byk kot ko naek.... jeles aku....
    aku bukan byk aja ko pn, byk ajak ko borak time2 study adela.... hahaha... sem depan, kite naek lagi k.. hehe.. insya ALLAH...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tengs...alhamdulillah...bg ko x byk mne la...klu bkn sbb bnde2 yg ak tnye ko tu, mgkin ak x dpt naik sbyk nie..nex sem, nk tnye lg byk tau ! HAHA
    Insyaallah.. congrates gk ntok ekau yo..jgn sedey2~ hee

    ReplyDelete